Ga naar inhoud

Demo Unreal Tournament 2003

Aanbevolen berichten

• Reacties 336
  • Aangemaakt
  • Laatste reactie

Beste reacties in dit topic

• anoniem

[quote:1447c0710a] The Unreal games had an excellent showing. Glen Miner from Digital Extremes did an awesome stage show that got drew very large crowds and it was often hard to get to play on one of the UT2003 stations in the Infogrames booth. It was also showing at Intel (on a Matrox Parhelia 512 with a TRIPLE monitor display), AMD, ATI (on their desktops and laptops) and Nvidia who showed it on desktops, laptops and on their big HDTV plasma display. Unreal Championship was on more Xboxes than ANY other game in the Microsoft booth! They had six stations playing through Xbox Live using the voice communicators. There were long line-ups to play the game all throughout the show. Unreal 2 was shown on the big stage each day as well as upstairs in private showings at Infogrames' booth. Judging by the web press people were pretty impressed. The demo isn't quite ready yet. [b:1447c0710a]It will probably be a few weeks before we're ready to release it.[/b:1447c0710a] There were lots of really awesome games at the show, too many to mention them all but my personal stand-outs were the Dead or Alive volleyball game for Xbox, Metroid Prime on Gamecube, Madden 2003 (playing networked!) on PS2, NFL Fever (networked!) on Xbox, the new Harry Potter games on PC and Gamecube, True Crimes on PS2, Steel Batallions on Xbox and, saving the best for last, DOOM III which was awesome. We're working hard on all kinds of cool things for UT2003 right now. Expect to start seeing some announcements within the next few weeks. Mark Rein / Epic Games Inc. [/quote:1447c0710a] (bron : http://ina-community.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=176606 ) btw : let niet op het gezanik van die kindertjes in dat forum waar die link naar verwijst. Ze (Mark Rein / Epic / DE) hebben nooit een echte datum genoemd! Bovendien hebben de overige unreal-engine games (waaronder XIII & Raven Shield) toch op aardig wat belangstelling mogen rekenen.
Link naar reactie
[quote:18478d21d9] 1) What build version of UT2003 was being displayed at E3? The latest one compiled just before E3. This was the first build I saw with a working Ion Cannon which is a ton of fun to use! What we showed on the show floor is essentially what we think the demo will be which consists of two DM maps (Antalus and Curse3), one Double Domination map (Suntemple), one CTF map (Chrome) and one Bombing Run map (Endagra). But, be warned, this could change. I don't believe there are any plans for a single player campaign for the demo. 2) What features were missing from the E3 build that will be added to the demo release? The major ones I can think of would be the final server browser and stats tracking. 3) Approx how long has been allocated for feedback from the demo before finalising the retail code? There is no particular amount of time being allocated for this. The response we get will determine how much needs to be done and whether or not we need to release another version of the demo before going final or not. 4) Are there any plans to release the server code to admins in advance of the demo release so that there will be some decent servers available to play on ? No, not that I'm aware of. Once the demo is ready, it's ready and we don't want to be holding it back. I suspect it will take us a few more days after the Windows release to get the Linux server released. [/quote:18478d21d9] bron : http://www.ina-community.com/forums/showthread.php?s=11aa3ac9215d87b610fea61d8baf809d&threadid=177034&perpage=115&pagenumber=2
Link naar reactie

Om een reactie te plaatsen, moet je eerst inloggen

Gast
Reageer op dit topic

×   Geplakt als verrijkte tekst.   Herstel opmaak

Er zijn maximaal 75 emoji toegestaan.

×   Je link werd automatisch ingevoegd.   Tonen als normale link

×   Je vorige inhoud werd hersteld.   Leeg de tekstverwerker

×   Je kunt afbeeldingen niet direct plakken. Upload of voeg afbeeldingen vanaf een URL in

• Nieuwe aanmaken...