Ga naar inhoud

Elsa is leaving the gaming market

Aanbevolen berichten

Link hierzo
quote:
The heavy competition among the graphics cards manufacturers forced many of them to revise their strategy. Today ELSA announced that they would change their business strategy drastically: this company will no longer deal with the gaming graphics accelerators. Now ELSA is going to focus basically on professional Synergy 2000, Synergy III, GLoria III and GLoria DCC families built on NVIDIA chips. Moreover, in the near future the company is planning to launch a number of professional graphics solutions based on the upcoming NV17 and NV25 chipsets. The exclusive agreement with NVIDIA will push forward development and promotion of professional products from ELSA. Besides, according to this agreement, ELSA will remain the only manufacturer and supplier of professional graphics cards based on NVIDIA chips. Bearing in mind the new strategy, ELSA will not sell gaming graphics cards from Gladiac and Erazer families any more, at least in North America. However, the company’s daughter divisions in other parts of the world are not obliged to stop selling Erazer and Gladic products immediately. These solutions may still be available in other regions for some time.

------------------ "No, no, I'm not playing, I'm testing... give me that controller back... muaaaaaaa...."

Link naar reactie

Om een reactie te plaatsen, moet je eerst inloggen

Gast
Reageer op dit topic

×   Geplakt als verrijkte tekst.   Herstel opmaak

Er zijn maximaal 75 emoji toegestaan.

×   Je link werd automatisch ingevoegd.   Tonen als normale link

×   Je vorige inhoud werd hersteld.   Leeg de tekstverwerker

×   Je kunt afbeeldingen niet direct plakken. Upload of voeg afbeeldingen vanaf een URL in

• Nieuwe aanmaken...