Ga naar inhoud

Whirlpool C - no electricity

Aanbevolen berichten

Your LNK304PN is dead! (link)L1 is actually an inductor and dead also! (link)R47 is a resistor. Could be 22 Ohm (21.6) indeed but it de depends on the series and I'm not sure. I don't have information about Whirlpool tumble dryers in my parts list and colors fade and/or shift under the influence of heat. All advices I could find suggest replacing with a heavier one so I would advice a 47 Ohm (link) in this case. Best case: you have a heavy replacement. Worst case: it's the same resistor as the original  Most people find it doable to repair their PCB themselfs but if you don't want to do that, maybe I can find one for you depending on where you live. Sent me a PB with the city you live and the distance you are prepared to travel and I can have a look for you ...
Link naar reactie

Citaat van: HaZee op  6 maart 2016, 23:09:56Your LNK304PN is dead! (link)L1 is actually an inductor and dead also! (link)R47 is a resistor. Could be 22 Ohm (21.6) indeed but it de depends on the series and I'm not sure. I don't have information about Whirlpool tumble dryers in my parts list and colors fade and/or shift under the influence of heat. All advices I could find suggest replacing with a heavier one so I would advice a 47 Ohm (link) in this case. Best case: you have a heavy replacement. Worst case: it's the same resistor as the original  Most people find it doable to repair their PCB themselfs but if you don't want to do that, maybe I can find one for you depending on where you live. Sent me a PB with the city you live and the distance you are prepared to travel and I can have a look for you ...Thank you very much @HaZee!The assumption here is that is the parts are correct, replacing those 3 parts should make the tumble dryer start working again right?In any case I've sent you a message with my location.
Link naar reactie

Sorry for the late reply, had a long week.Citaat van: HaZee op 18 maart 2016, 00:07:22And? Did your tumble dryer come to life again?Yes! It did!!!We still didn't test it on a full dry cycle, but for the 10 minute run we did, it seem to be working as good as new!Thank you very much @HaZee for the perfect fix, and of course @bennie for the assistance on identifying the issue.
Link naar reactie
  • Alex sloot dit topic
Gast
Dit topic is nu gesloten voor nieuwe reacties. Stel gerust een vraag door zelf een nieuw topic te openen.
  • Populaire leden

Er is nog niemand die deze week reputatie heeft ontvangen.

• Leden

Geen leden om te tonen

• Nieuwe aanmaken...