Ga naar inhoud

Ik ben binnen, word stinkend rijk

Anoniem2

Aanbevolen berichten

Jawel !!!\r\n\r\nEven de email:\r\nTHE PRESIDENCY\r\nFEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA\r\nPAYMENT RELEASE COMMITTEE\r\nPRESIDENTIAL VILLA, ASO ROCK, ABUJA\r\nEMAIL CONTACT: [email]gen.obimarshal@rocketmail.com[/email]\r\n\r\nAttn:Dear\r\n\r\nListen your file appears in my desk two days ago Through FMS office That you are\r\namong people approved to be paid half of their payment of USD$8 million dollars.\r\nSigned by the Vice President of Federal Republic of Nigeria, On behalf of Mr.\r\nPresident. I need your above information,to confirm with the one we have already\r\nhere in our file,if you are the rightful owner to be paid.\r\n\r\nThanks and God bless.\r\n\r\nRegards\r\n\r\nMajor Gen. Obi Marshal\r\nPaymaster General (Office Of The Presidency)\r\n\r\n[B]Mijn antwoord:[/B]\r\n\r\nDear General,\r\n\r\nFinally, never thougt to hear from you again. I\'m glad that you have found out what happened with my money.\r\nI\'m so glad, i want to reward you for your work.\r\nI will allow you to hold 10% commision for your excellent work.\r\nSo please deposit the money electronically to ############## \r\n\r\nMaybe you can help me out and make another profit. I\'ve still money parked in Irak, but can never get it out.\r\nIt\'s over USD 500.000. For USD 500,-- i will profite you with information. If you can get it out, we split the money, 50%- 50%. I can be that generously...... otherwise i can never get my money out. Better something than nothing.\r\nDon\'t you aggree ??\r\n\r\nHope to hear from you soon.\r\nThanks and God bless.\r\n\r\nRegards\r\nPeppi en Kokki\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n;) rijk geworden van het lachen dus..... hoe dom kun je zijn......\r\nWacht nog steeds op antwoord terug
Link naar reactie
Toch trapt 1 op de weetikhoeveel er toch in.\n\nDit is leuk leesvoer. \nEen scammer probeerde ook zoiets maar wist nog niet dat het \"slachtoffer\" Mike Nash de baas is van Tall Emu (makers van o.a. Online-Armor Firewall)\n\nDeel 1:\n\n\n[B]Sydney, March 2009[/B] - The Tall Emu Company is based in Australia. Mike Nash markets the Online Armor Personal Firewall, a very successful and versatile piece of software that prevents hackers from secretly accessing the user\'s computer. As a result of this, Mike Nash is very sensitized to all issues relating to computer security. He was therefore appropriately amazed as he suddenly received a Skype message informing him of an \"Important business opportunity\". \nBefore we publish the Chat log you should know the following: the sender was a member of the so-called Nigeria Connection. These \"Scammers\" (swindlers) work from Africa, usually in Nigeria. They send emails in poorly written English. The story is always basically the same. Somehow, they have accumulated several million dollars in a bank account somewhere in Africa and now wish to secretly transfer this money out of Africa. The mail recipient must make their bank account available for this transaction and in return will supposedly receive 25 percent of the sum as commission. Those who are overwhelmed by greed and do not think twice about the national money laundering laws are constantly asked for more and more money to pay for bribes and other \"fees\". Although the tricks of the Nigeria Connection are already well-known, many people still seem to be falling for this scam. Mike Nash is not one of them, as you can read in the following Chat excerpt. \nMike Nash: \"I normally mess with these guys a little, just to waste their time, but as I was on the phone to a client I just decided to get rid of him quickly. As you can see - he was surprisingly honest about his ultimate intentions.\" \n \nChat log part 1\n \nRobert Dutu: \"Hello. How are you? Am Robert Dutu. I have a very important business proposition for your consideration. Please can we chat on it?\" \n \nMike Nash: \"let me guess? You have millions of dollars you want to give me. But I won\'t get it. Instead you will rip me off with advanced fee fraud. \" \n \nRobert Dutu: \"you are right\" \n \nMike Nash: \"Well, appreciate the honesty\" \n \nRobert Dutu: \"You are welcome. pleasure chatting with you. (handshake) \" \n \nMike Nash: \"Good luck in finding an idiot\" \n \nRobert Dutu: \"thanks man\" \n \nHet vervolg: [URL]http://onlinearmorpersonalfirewall.blogspot.com/2009/03/yes-16million-usd-but-we-will-have-to.html[/URL]
Link naar reactie
[QUOTE=pappaharry;464090]in 2006 zag ik met plezier: \r\n[url]http://tinyurl.com/qtqae7[/url]\r\neen ‘419-scammer’ ‘genaaid worden’ .. \r\nhet (geheel) lezen waard ... om te gillen !![/QUOTE]\r\nwhahaha\r\nVooral die foto met de hamster... lachen\r\nMoet ook eens zoiets gaan bedenken\r\n\r\nLol
Link naar reactie

Om een reactie te plaatsen, moet je eerst inloggen

Gast
Reageer op dit topic

×   Geplakt als verrijkte tekst.   Herstel opmaak

Er zijn maximaal 75 emoji toegestaan.

×   Je link werd automatisch ingevoegd.   Tonen als normale link

×   Je vorige inhoud werd hersteld.   Leeg de tekstverwerker

×   Je kunt afbeeldingen niet direct plakken. Upload of voeg afbeeldingen vanaf een URL in

• Nieuwe aanmaken...