Ga naar inhoud

Worms 3D

Aanbevolen berichten

Heeft iemand em al gespeeld? [img:6aae55b832]http://downloads.3dgames.com.ar/imagenes/juegos/Worms%203/worms3d.jpg[/img:6aae55b832] [quote:6aae55b832]Worms 3 will utilise the full power afforded by next-generation platforms, featuring ground-breaking fully deformable landscape technology, and will continue the wild humor and intensive, addictive fun that gamers expect from the Worms franchise. Worms 3 will showcase a raft of new gameplay features, while retaining all the familiar chaos of the original titles, complete with bizarre power-ups, loopy weaponry, and crazy cartoon graphics -- in both single and multi-player modes. If you have ever played Worms or Scorched Earth, you know what kind of game this is. For those unfortunate people that haven’t had the ultimate pleasure of playing this kind of games, I’ll give you a little background. Worms 3D is a game where you are a worm, go figure, and you are on a battlefield and must destroy your opponents before they destroy you. You get a variety of malicious weapons which make for an interesting game. The thing that sets this game apart from the others is that it is done in 3d. The graphics in the game can best be compared to perhaps Rayman. The cartoon style graphics allow for wacky animations and interesting weapons and explosions. They look great, and I personally wouldn’t change a thing. The level that I played was an island and had all sorts of obstacles, and this is where aiming can be a problem, but luckily you can make your worm move around and jump before the turn is over. [/quote:6aae55b832]
Link naar reactie
Nu is het net zoiets. Je hebt alleen keuze uit verschillende wapens, elk met andere eigenschappen en uitwerkingen. Je kunt nu in 3D spelen ipv het 'oude' 2D. Lijkt me humor hoor, maar worms 2 vind ik nou niet een spel wat me blijft boeien. Op een gegeven moment heb ik het wel gezien. Wel doe ik elk jaar met kerst een toernooi met familieleden. (Dan kan het leuk zijn). Ik ga hem iig niet kopen. (Over evt downloaden laat ik me nog niet uit :P)
Link naar reactie

Om een reactie te plaatsen, moet je eerst inloggen

Gast
Reageer op dit topic

×   Geplakt als verrijkte tekst.   Herstel opmaak

Er zijn maximaal 75 emoji toegestaan.

×   Je link werd automatisch ingevoegd.   Tonen als normale link

×   Je vorige inhoud werd hersteld.   Leeg de tekstverwerker

×   Je kunt afbeeldingen niet direct plakken. Upload of voeg afbeeldingen vanaf een URL in

• Populaire leden

Er is nog niemand die deze week reputatie heeft ontvangen.

• Leden

Geen leden om te tonen

• Nieuwe aanmaken...