Ga naar inhoud

-= Nieuwe ATI Catalyst driver topic deel 3 =-

Aanbevolen berichten

• Reacties 251
  • Aangemaakt
  • Laatste reactie

Beste reacties in dit topic

• anoniem

[quote:152194fe9c][b:152194fe9c]New Radeon Omega Drivers for Win 2k/XP/9x/ME[/b:152194fe9c] The new drivers are here along with a bunch of changes: What's New? * Based on the Official Catalyst 3.10 drivers. (2k/XP/9x/ME) * Fixed the setup issues once and for all by re-writing the ATI setup INIs from scratch. This was tested on a LOT of cards and they worked perfectly, if you still have problems please E-Mail me.(2k/XP/9x/ME) * Updated the profiler utility to the latest version with OC support included. (2k/XP) * Removed RadClocker from the package (petition by the author). (2k/XP/9x/ME) * Added the STRETCH screen option for Digital Flat Panel monitors and laptops. (2k/XP/9x/ME) * Added support for HDTV resolutions. (2k/XP/9x/ME) * Changed some of the default Omega settings. (2k/XP/9x/ME) * Fixed the Dual Monitor/ATI Control Panel problems. (2k/XP/9x/ME) * Added 1400x1050@60Hz for FPD monitors and laptops. (2k/XP/9x/ME) Get them from my site or direct at DriverHeaven's download page IMPORTANT NOTE: This set will be my LAST set of drivers for Win9x/ME, I suggest to everybody who still uses 9x/ME as their OS to think about upgrading, there are MANY advantages going up to XP. Also, don't E-Mail me about this matter, I will NOT answer.[/quote:152194fe9c] http://envynews.com/index.php?ID=591#start voor een van de download links (xp alleen)
Link naar reactie
Keeping up with the exclusive content, our sister site Rage3D.gr aired a mini-interview with Terry Makedon of ATI fame in both Greek and English. Here's a small part that really stands out (translated for your maximum enjoyment): [quote:a1858938c5] Q: What can we expect from ATI in 2004? A: We will keep unleashing new revolutionary features in CATALYST™ and we will keep listening to the community and try to follow their wishes. We have a big project underway concerning the improvement of software usability and this is something to look forward to - just wait for 2004.[/quote:a1858938c5] van rage3d, ben benieuwd.
Link naar reactie
  • 4 weken later...
DNA, Omega of ATI drivers? http://www.rage3d.com/board/showthread.php?s=&threadid=33735895 Wat een soap, op driverheaven is ook een grote draad erover. Denk niet dat ik nog DNA drivers wil ;) (heb er nu de hercules 3.10 op staan) en op b3d hebben ze lol over de StarStorm XQ driverdraad op het guru3d forum. [quote:fa48b6a37a]He claims you "can even see the individual grains of sand", the problem being that you can see them in EVERY game - even ones with no sand in. [/quote:fa48b6a37a]
Link naar reactie
Ik gebruik gewoon de standaard Catalyst 3.10 drivers, Omega of DNA leverd niet veel extra voor mijn 9800XT, ik wacht nog op de Asus 3.10 drivers. Helaas is Asus blijven steken bij de 3.9 COD Hoftix drivers (3.10 beta dus) [edit] Zat net dat draad bij rage3d te kijken maar daar gaat het hard aan toe, Catalyst-maker v.s. DNA-driver maker 8)
Link naar reactie
[quote:e9bb7267f3="hjs"] oh, en kijk eens in deze draad, stukje naar boven :P[/quote:e9bb7267f3] :oops: stom dat ik dat niet gezien had, ja dat is het draad wat ik bedoelde. [quote:e9bb7267f3="hjs"]Wel een draad op b3d waar ze het erover hebben, staan wel links in geloof ik. http://www.beyond3d.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9624 [/quote:e9bb7267f3] Vooral deze Benchmark staaf grafiek uit die topic is leuk: [img:e9bb7267f3]http://www.dark-tweaker.com/software/dna-om1.gif[/img:e9bb7267f3] En dan zijn er nog mensen die om zo'n grafiek bepaalde keuzes maken :-?
Link naar reactie

Om een reactie te plaatsen, moet je eerst inloggen

Gast
Reageer op dit topic

×   Geplakt als verrijkte tekst.   Herstel opmaak

Er zijn maximaal 75 emoji toegestaan.

×   Je link werd automatisch ingevoegd.   Tonen als normale link

×   Je vorige inhoud werd hersteld.   Leeg de tekstverwerker

×   Je kunt afbeeldingen niet direct plakken. Upload of voeg afbeeldingen vanaf een URL in

• Nieuwe aanmaken...