Ga naar inhoud

GEnerals patch 1.6 next week

Aanbevolen berichten

Bron: http://www.generals.nl/news.php?id=87.com At this point it looks like they will release a smaller patch than originally planned in an effort to get it out as soon as possible. The contents of the patch should contain the following: Balance Changes Chinese MiG: Increase cost from $1000 to $1200 Chinese MiG Armor: Increase cost from $500 to $1000 All Chinese Gattling Guns: Will no longer shoot through objects US Power Plant: Cold Fusion Upgrade will be reduced in cost from $800 to $500 GLA Scud Storm: Anthrax Beta Upgrades secondary toxin damage will be increased I know that there are a lot more issues in this area that many of you have requested but the team wants to take baby steps in regards to balancing. If we change too much all at once we could wind up with an even worse problem. Technical Issues The FirewallPortOverride entry for the options.ini file will be fixed. Currently it isnt functional. We are hoping that this will fix a lot of the firewall issues that some of you have been having. At this point Ive been told that they are shooting for a June release of this patch. Again, I apologize to those of you who were expecting it sooner. Ladder Kit Im told that this is nearly complete but as of the moment I havent been able to get a timeline for it.
Link naar reactie

Om een reactie te plaatsen, moet je eerst inloggen

Gast
Reageer op dit topic

×   Geplakt als verrijkte tekst.   Herstel opmaak

Er zijn maximaal 75 emoji toegestaan.

×   Je link werd automatisch ingevoegd.   Tonen als normale link

×   Je vorige inhoud werd hersteld.   Leeg de tekstverwerker

×   Je kunt afbeeldingen niet direct plakken. Upload of voeg afbeeldingen vanaf een URL in

• Nieuwe aanmaken...