Ga naar inhoud

Hoe werken Battery Cases voor smartphones?

anoniem

Aanbevolen berichten

Ik wil graag meer batterijvermogen voor mijn HTC One X en overwoog daarom een Battery Case te kopen. Nu kwam ik deze tegen http://www.ebay.com/itm/Black-White-3200mAh-Backup-Extended-Battery-Charger-Case-Cover-For-HTC-One-X-/300970707666 (tevens ook op nederlandse sites te krijgen maar dan vaak 2-3x zo duur) Ik vroeg me af hoe je mobiel dan opgeladen wordt, wat doen die twee pinnen daar rechtsonderaan en hoe laadt hij me htc one x op? Want er moet toch een verbinding zijn met de battery case en de htc one x?
Link naar reactie
  • 3 maanden later...
Thanks for the interesting thnigs you have discovered in your blog post. One thing I would really like to touch upon is that FSBO associations are built eventually. By presenting yourself to owners the first saturday and sunday their FSBO is definitely announced, prior to a masses get started calling on Monday, you make a good network. By mailing them equipment, educational resources, free records, and forms, you become a great ally. Through a personal desire for them along with their problem, you generate a solid connection that, on many occasions, pays off once the owners decide to go with an adviser they know and also trust preferably you.
Link naar reactie

Gearchiveerd

Dit topic is nu gearchiveerd en gesloten voor verdere reacties.

• Nieuwe aanmaken...