Ga naar inhoud

MBR damaged under winxp

Aanbevolen berichten

hi, I have a maxtor 20 GB harddisk, I wanted to create an image with PQ Drive image 6 but during the reboot i had a powerfailure. When I rebooted I went to winxp in safe mode and I always crashed. When I tried to restore the image I got a "bad MBR" message. I tried to reformate the HD but that doesn't starts, even with partition magic I can't acces the disk to reformat it. does anyone knows how I can restore the MBR ? is it still safe to use this disk or what can I do ?
Link naar reactie
[quote:11f4501a81="kallesin"]hi, I have a maxtor 20 GB harddisk, I wanted to create an image with PQ Drive image 6 but during the reboot i had a powerfailure. When I rebooted I went to winxp in safe mode and I always crashed. When I tried to restore the image I got a "bad MBR" message. I tried to reformate the HD but that doesn't starts, even with partition magic I can't acces the disk to reformat it. does anyone knows how I can restore the MBR ? is it still safe to use this disk or what can I do ?[/quote:11f4501a81]het mag ook wel in het nederlands :lol: :lol:
Link naar reactie

Om een reactie te plaatsen, moet je eerst inloggen

Gast
Reageer op dit topic

×   Geplakt als verrijkte tekst.   Herstel opmaak

Er zijn maximaal 75 emoji toegestaan.

×   Je link werd automatisch ingevoegd.   Tonen als normale link

×   Je vorige inhoud werd hersteld.   Leeg de tekstverwerker

×   Je kunt afbeeldingen niet direct plakken. Upload of voeg afbeeldingen vanaf een URL in

• Populaire leden

Er is nog niemand die deze week reputatie heeft ontvangen.

• Leden

Geen leden om te tonen

• Nieuwe aanmaken...