Ga naar inhoud

Kan geen dvd's meer afspelen.

Aanbevolen berichten

Hij bedoelt of je al is op google hebt gezocht naar de foutmelding. Dit heb ik even voor je gedaan en kwam het volgende tegen. [url]http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/99943[/url] Error Code: 8004027A No Disk in Drive Your aspi file is f****d probably through getting a ripper from kazaa. Go to http://www.clonecd.net/Force-Aspi.htm and download the file. Use the killbat to erradicate the naughty aspi file which is stopping you playing DVDs then use the instbat to install the new one. ForceASPI 1.7 ForceASPI is a suite of scripts designed to install the latest Adaptec ASPI layer on your Intel x86 (or compatible) 32bit Windows operating system. ForceASPI ignores the system requirements which are imposed by Adaptec's own installer and allows you to install Adaptec ASPI 4.60 (1021) on your PC regardless of your hardware or software configuration. The scripts which make up ForceASPI will automatically detect your operating system and install the appropriate files correctly. The following operating systems have been (breifly) tested... Windows 98 Second Edition Windows ME Windows NT 4.0 Windows 2000 Why use ForceASPI? These are the main reasons I created ForceASPI and why you might want to use it... No ASPI Layer in Windows 2000 Windows 9x and Windows ME ASPI Layer sucks Many CD Digital Audio rippers require a working ASPI layer Many DVD Rippers require a working ASPI layer Most CD-R wirting application require a working ASPI layer I have been applying this hack manually on my own systems and decided to automate the process and let everyone benefit Plenty of other reasons I cant be bothered to list Installation Simply extract the .ZIP file to a directory somewhere. Open a Command Prompt and run the appropriate .BAT file(s) as required. Usage and Instructions Here is a brief description of what each script does. instASPI - Installs the latest, 4.60 (1021), Adaptec ASPI layer on Win9x, WinME, WinNT and Win2K. Any existing ASPI Layers will be overwritten. dumpASPI - Creates a backup of your existing ASPI layer, or parts thereof. Some Win32 operating systems do not have an ASPI layer, in this situation you will create an empty backup. restASPI - Restores the ASPI layer backup created with 'dumpASPI'. WARNING! If your ASPI backp is empty this will completely erase your currently installed ASPI layer. killASPI - This will completely remove your currently installed ASPI layer. killDUMP - The deletes your dumped ASPI layer. I would recommend that you use ForceASPI in the following way... Run dumpASPI to backup your current ASPI layer Run instASPI to install the new ASPI layer Reboot your PC Run aspichk to see if everything worked OK
Link naar reactie

Om een reactie te plaatsen, moet je eerst inloggen

Gast
Reageer op dit topic

×   Geplakt als verrijkte tekst.   Herstel opmaak

Er zijn maximaal 75 emoji toegestaan.

×   Je link werd automatisch ingevoegd.   Tonen als normale link

×   Je vorige inhoud werd hersteld.   Leeg de tekstverwerker

×   Je kunt afbeeldingen niet direct plakken. Upload of voeg afbeeldingen vanaf een URL in

• Populaire leden

Er is nog niemand die deze week reputatie heeft ontvangen.

• Leden

Geen leden om te tonen

• Nieuwe aanmaken...