Ga naar inhoud

-= Radeon Topic deel 9 =-

Aanbevolen berichten

• Reacties 187
  • Aangemaakt
  • Laatste reactie
guru3d: [color=brown:fddd929cbe]There's very little news to report right now so I figured I'd give you a little insight on what I'm working on today. ATi has send in a Radeon 9700 Pro which i received yesterday. ATi Europe is so short on samples that this card will be returned on Monday already, there goes my weekend. I must say that the card amazes me. It's really powerfull and made for 1600x1200x32 gamers. Whatever you try you will maintain an acceptable framerate. For example with 3D Mark 2001 with FSAA 4x and Anisotropic filtering 8x enabled the 10x7 resolution still was faster than a GeForce4 Ti 4400. The review will be extensive with a lot of benchmarks and yes .. we'll even overclock it[/color:fddd929cbe] [img:fddd929cbe]http://www.guru3d.com/-/20020830-01.jpg[/img:fddd929cbe]
Link naar reactie
[quote:6b1deba674="hjs"]guru3d: [color=brown:6b1deba674]There's very little news to report right now so I figured I'd give you a little insight on what I'm working on today. ATi has send in a Radeon 9700 Pro which i received yesterday. ATi Europe is so short on samples that this card will be returned on Monday already, there goes my weekend. I must say that the card amazes me. It's really powerfull and made for 1600x1200x32 gamers. Whatever you try you will maintain an acceptable framerate. For example with 3D Mark 2001 with FSAA 4x and Anisotropic filtering 8x enabled the 10x7 resolution still was faster than a GeForce4 Ti 4400. The review will be extensive with a lot of benchmarks and yes .. we'll even overclock it[/color:6b1deba674][/quote:6b1deba674] Inderdaad, very little news. Maar tis toch iets :P
Link naar reactie
[quote:be20dabbfd="SkinnerEd"][quote:be20dabbfd]For example with 3D Mark 2001 with FSAA 4x and Anisotropic filtering 8x enabled the 10x7 resolution still was faster than a GeForce4 Ti 4400.[/quote:be20dabbfd] :o :o Het wachten wordt steeds moeilijker[/quote:be20dabbfd] Ga lekker 14 dagen op vakantie ofzo, volgens mij begin je al grijzen haren te krijgen van ongeduld :lol:
Link naar reactie
[quote:f6357211a9="SkinnerEd"]Als het maar niet kaal wordt hjs, dan vind ik het best :lol: Nou op vakantie gaan? ik heb nog maar 2 weken voor de rest van het jaar :cry: Red Dragon; ik heb zo'n vermoeden dat jij hem ook wilt en uiteindelijk ook koopt. btw; je kan nog een goede prijs krijgen voor je GF4 ook he ;)[/quote:f6357211a9] Tja... ik ben echt wel onder de indruk en ik wil echt wel hebben, mag hem zelfs een paar dagen testen van me vaste leverancier, maar een paar maanden later komt de NV30 al weer uit. en ik kan ze niet allebij veroorloven. ik wacht dus tot de NV30 uitkomt en neem dan de beste keuze van de 2. (ook al is ook voor mij het wachten zwaar :cry: )
Link naar reactie
[quote:ba614a6160]Nu de hardwaremarkt een beetje op zijn gat ligt (of komkommertijd als u wilt) omdat de eindejaarsfeesten eraan komen, ga je hier de komende weken niet veel nieuwere dingen zien. Alle hardwarefabrikante hopen weer op een goede verkoop bij de feestgelegenheiden, en sparen hun nieuwe snufjes op om ze dan met massa's op ons los te laten (of zo lijkt het toch). Maar dat betekend niet dat er geen nieuwe reviews zijn! Verschillende hardwaresites kunnen hier en daar al eens een nieuwe grafische kaart lospeuteren, zoals T-Break.com die de Radeon 9700 van Creative (de 3D blaster 5 RX9700) in hun handen gestopt kregen. [img:ba614a6160]http://shrimpwars.be/gfx/hardware/3Dblaster9700.JPG[/img:ba614a6160] "There's no denying that the Radeon 9700 is the fastest GPU available today and Creative does good by moving fast- we're told that retail cards will hit the shelves within a couple of weeks. It's time to wait and see what nVidia does next with the NV30, but until that time, there's a new king in the graphics market. All hail." Ik moet waarschijnlijk niet meer uileggen wat een Radeon 9700 is of wat hij kan, het zal ondertussen al jullie oren uitkomen :p P.S. Voor diegene die niet naar het verdoemde middelbaar onderwijs gaan: de school is weer begonnen! That makes me a retard newsposter again.[/quote:ba614a6160] Toepasselijke naam voor de R9700 --> 3D Blaster 5 :roll:
Link naar reactie
[color=darkred:7da66abbd5]Within just a few days (hopefully tomorrow) I will present you my findings on Radeon 9700 Pro but until that time you'll have to suffice with reviews from other. And that's good, as different reviewers have different perspective's. [url=http://www.ocworkbench.com/2002/gigabyte/GV-R9700pro/gv-r9700prop1.htm]OCWorkbench[/url] took a peek at Gigabyte's Radeon 9700 Pro (Maya II Radeon 9700 Pro), a card I expect to receive later this week.[/color:7da66abbd5] [color=red:7da66abbd5] Installation is rather straightforward, the only thing you ought to remember is to plug in the aux power supply for the graphics card, otherwise the graphics card will not function properly and it will indicate on the screen prompting you to install the power plug to the graphics card. The heatsink fan is a bit noisy, we resolved it by shifting the fan. The next thing that we discovered is that the heatsink is attached to the GPU using a thermal tape. You can replace that with your own thermal paste. The software that comes with the board should be sufficient for most of your needs like DVD playback etc. As an overall product, GV-R9700pro is the 8x AGP high performance card that everyone has been waiting for. The only pity is the lack of Video In capability. Overall, this is a good card to own if you require enormous graphics manipulation. [/color:7da66abbd5] guru3d
Link naar reactie

Gearchiveerd

Dit topic is nu gearchiveerd en gesloten voor verdere reacties.

• Populaire leden

Er is nog niemand die deze week reputatie heeft ontvangen.

• Leden

Geen leden om te tonen

• Nieuwe aanmaken...