Ga naar inhoud

-= Radeon Topic deel 8 =-

Aanbevolen berichten

• Reacties 102
  • Aangemaakt
  • Laatste reactie
  • 2 weken later...
DIt draad kan natuurlijk ook gebruikt worden voor de Radeon 9000 en 9700. Hier dan ook het nieuwtje van guru3d dat Gigabyte ook met een Radeon 9000 komt [quote:b30075725e]We already posted some info on the latest card from Gigabyte last week. But the final press-release just came in. The AF64DG-H will have high performance DDR SDRAM (64mb). I can get you some additional specs on this card. Memory is rated 3.3ns and both core and memory clock will run at a 275 MHz frequency. The cards has S-Video / RCA / D-Sub / DVI-I. Included software is PowerDVD, V-Tuner (oc software), Serious Sam, Rune, FAKK2, Motocross mania and light versions of 4x4 and Oni. [i:b30075725e]Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. Today announces its AF64DG-H graphics accelerators, powered by ATi’s Radeon 9000 PRO graphics processors, and provides a high performance 64MB DDR SDRAM function to the mainstream graphics market. Featuring ATi’s the latest “TRUFORM" and “SMART SHEADER” technology, Gigabyte AF64DG-H graphics accelerators provides more powerful 3D performance for gaming. Shipping with 64MB double data rate(DDR) SDRAM onboard memory, AF64DG-H graphics accelerators provide an excellent performance of graphics accelerators, 3D quality for gaming and 3D applications. MAYA AF serial provides high-end performance to the mainstream graphics market at a competitive price point. MAYA AF serial features four parallel, highly optimized rendering pipelines usually available only for the high-end gaming cards that significantly enhance performance and game-play responsiveness by doubling the pixel fill rate compared to the standard 2-pipeline architectures found in most mid-range products[/i:b30075725e] [img:b30075725e]http://www.guru3d.com/-/20020718-02.jpg[/img:b30075725e] [img:b30075725e]http://www.guru3d.com/-/20020723-01.jpg[/img:b30075725e] [/quote:b30075725e] [url=http://www.guru3d.com]BRON[/url]
Link naar reactie
Guru3d heeft een Radeon 9000 pro reference model van ATI ontvangen: [quote:9b4565b0a9]Today I received a Radeon 9000 Pro reference model from ATI. As you know by now this will be the new mainstream product in ATI's consumer graphics card line-up. I did not have the time yet to mount it in a test-rig and actually run some tests but I ran into two oddities. First of all, it's seems that the Radeon 9000 series now will have active cooling. If you took a peek at some previews around the web you could have noticed that those batches did not have a fan. Secondly .. jumpers .. two very tiny jumpers can be spotted on the upper left position of the card. Not a clue yet on what they are and do. We should have a review ready by next week. [img:9b4565b0a9]http://www.guru3d.com/-/20020724-03.jpg[/img:9b4565b0a9][/quote:9b4565b0a9] Jumpers op een videokaart. dat zie je niet vaak www.guru3d.com heeft ook een Radeon 7500/8500 test online gezet van verschilende merken.
Link naar reactie
Hier een brichtje van de Inquirer van een hoog [i:0dc8a7ae45]"duh!"[/i:0dc8a7ae45] gehalte [quote:0dc8a7ae45][b:0dc8a7ae45]Radeon 9700 will ship without DirectX 9[/b:0dc8a7ae45] [Edit] [color=red:0dc8a7ae45]DUH![/color:0dc8a7ae45] [/edit] Microsoft scuppers ATI's best-laid plans By Fuad Abazovic in Dubrovnic: donderdag 25 juli 2002, 23:43 BY NOW, WE ALL KNOW that ATI announced its R300 cards and named them Radeon 9700 just few days back and, indeed, we were happy to be part of that global event in London. And, even though we expect this card to be the fastest you will be able to purchase in September, for around $399 (US), there is one minor detail that we believe you should be aware of. ATI was over the moon to be able to inform us that this card is fully DirectX 9 compatible and there are even few demos that will be able to show you the benefits of this new API and the hardware that is able to support it. ATI claims this card will hit the shelves in September and we have no reason to disbelieve them, but it seems that DirectX 9 will not be ready to be shipped at that time. We mentioned in a previous article that DirectX 9 should be launched sometime around the beginning of October, so if ATI wants to deliver its cards in first two weeks of September, as is currently scheduled, it will need to ship cards with DirectX 8.1 or 8.1b and to ship it with a driver that will have support for DirectX 8.1 instructions but not for DirectX 9 as well. Of course, this is hardly a problem and it's certainly not an ATI issue. Microsoft will just not let ATI to ship its cards with a Microsoft beta API at this time. As soon as Microsoft introduces DirectX 9, ATI will launch its DirectX 9 drivers as sure as Bob will be your uncle and M your aunt. (Eh? Ed.) This puts ATI in the interesting situation in which the first cards will be shipped with drivers that do not support all the things their cards can exploit. But since the primary goal is to hit the market with the fastest and most feature-rich card available, ATI seems set to manage that wee task. µ [/quote:0dc8a7ae45]
Link naar reactie
HardOCP heeft een 3Dmark op weten te vissen van de R9700... kan alleen de link even niet meer vinden (staat vast ook op tweakers) Hij scoorde 15.000 punten met een P4 @ 3Ghz, maar dat is niet interressant, wat wel interressant was is dat de R9700 in de gewone tests niet veel sneller was, maar juist wel in de nature test (bijna 100 FPS) en in de synthetische Vertex shader en Pixelshader tests was hij een ongelovelijk stuk sneller, bijna 2x zo snel.
Link naar reactie
[img:17b41fe628]http://common.ziffdavisinternet.com/util_get_image/1/0,3363,sz=1&i=13700,00.jpg[/img:17b41fe628] "This board, made by CAE combines four Radeon 8500 GPUs onto a single PCI board. It's designed for workstation markets to accelerate complex rendering tasks. A version based on the 9700 will be available this fall."
Link naar reactie

Gearchiveerd

Dit topic is nu gearchiveerd en gesloten voor verdere reacties.

• Nieuwe aanmaken...