Ga naar inhoud

-= GeForce 4 Topic Deel 15 =-

Aanbevolen berichten

• Reacties 124
  • Aangemaakt
  • Laatste reactie
Tja, wij (Hastec) bepalen helaas de prijzen niet en zoals HJS al zegt, en komt ook vast door de extra's zoals de VIVO functie. Maar volgens mijn collega is die 399 Euro dan wel weer een adviesprijs dus kan ie wat lager komen te liggen (375 Euro). Bij Pricewatch zie ik dat [url=http://www.tweakers.net/pricewatch/29273]onze buren[/url] hem al hebben liggen voor 355 Euro. Maar wat je zegt: wanneer je voor dat geld ook een Ti4400 kunt kopen, zou ik dat zeker doen :smile:
Link naar reactie
http://www.omegacorner.com/ [quote:77f92b37d2]Well, I have finished with the nvidia Omega Drivers based on version 28.90 for Windows 9x, they look better right from the start and some internal settings have been enabled, like the overclocking page, no need for a tweaker to enable it. Also, I have been trying to get more image quality from direct 3d, but everything I do doesn't seem to have any effects on the textures and graphics quality, in the other hand, in OpenGL, I have archived a major improvement, the graphics department have received a great facelift, take a look at this pictures, they will explain more than words can do (warning: almost 1MB per picture): (ALL test are at MAX QUALITY settings) Quake 3, no FSAA, no Aniso, 1600x1200@32, Default drivers Quake 3, no FSAA, no Aniso, 1600x1200@32, Omega drivers Unreal Tournament, no FSAA, no Aniso, 1600x1200@32, Default drivers Unreal Tournament, no FSAA, no Aniso, 1600x1200@32, Omega drivers The performance hit is minimal, I say, at least 1 FPS or 2, but it's worth it. Now, what do you think? Do they deserve to be released or not? Hold your horses... I will not release them until I have BOTH drivers working, Windows 9x/ME and Windows XP/2k, and right now I'm working on the XP drivers, which are a LOT more though to make them work correctly than the 9x ones, for example, I haven't been able to correctly place the registry "keys" in the right place so that the tweaks "work". Right now I need help from someone who knows how to work with the nvidia drivers and "where" to put the registry entries to make them work like I want, specially need help from someone that has experience with installation files for Windows XP. After I overcome these problems a release won't be far. See ya soon! [/quote:77f92b37d2] Ik zit hier achter een modem, dus ik heb de plaatjes niet bekeken, maar BA en ik zijn beide altijd zeer goed te spreken over Omega drivers, ik zou het als ik jullie was dus zeker in de gaten houden :roll:
Link naar reactie
[quote:f59db539ff] Op 07-05-2002 20:17 schreef VTec: Tja, wij (Hastec) bepalen helaas de prijzen niet en zoals HJS al zegt, en komt ook vast door de extra's zoals de VIVO functie. [/quote:f59db539ff] VTec, een losse TV kaart met tuner en al koop je voor € 70,-. De Leadtek Winfast TV 2000XP. En die heeft heel wat meer te bieden dan de ViVo van Gainward. Ik vind het zowiezo een onzin feature op een gamekaart.
Link naar reactie
Idd, die prijs is echt belachelijk. Die Omegadrivers zou ik zeker eens proberen, ik gebruik ze wel vaker de laatste tijd. Ze doen het erg goed ieg. De 6052 was bij mij zelfs sneller als de beta van ATI zelf, terwijl ze voor IQ getweaked zijn. Punt is bij Omega alleen dat je niet naar de 3Dmarkscore kijken moet, maar naar het resultaat in games.
Link naar reactie
http://www.omegacorner.com/ [quote:d9f29c6450]I have been planning for some time now to modify my site to go in a specific direction, DRIVERS OPTIMIZATIONS. I would like to start making OMEGA drivers for all video cards: nVidia, Kyro, ATI, Matrox, Etc. But in order to do this I have to OWN those cards in order to work, test and optimize their drivers. And to tell you the truth, I'm NOT a millionaire, not even a medium class citizen, so I can't afford to pay for every card that comes out. What I'm asking here is: if you know a company, companies or somebody that would like to send me some video cards so I can make drivers for them let me know and if I get enough response I will transform my site into the OMEGA DRIVERS home for every video card. Remember that I do this as a free service to make life more enjoyable. Thanks for any help, Omegadrive [/quote:d9f29c6450] Is dat niet wat voor al die kaarten waarmee jij niks meer doet Slashhead?
Link naar reactie
De nieuwe GTU is uit versie 3.2 Ik prefereer echter Rivatuner boven GTU deze is ook van die site te downloaden. [quote:21163fc717]Hello everyone, http://www.Guru3D.com brings you GeForce Tweak utility 3.2. Release 3.2 is to be the last release of the GTU as you know it. GTU will be rewritten entirely in the all new upcoming 4.0 release. GTU is now available in two version one with and one without help file. This all new help file explains everything you need to know about 3D games, words and tweaking ! Furthermore heaps of updates and of course full detonator 29.20 compatibility ! Fixed GTU not showing the Z-Occlusion-Culling box with >23.xx drivers Fixed mixed on/off states for Z24Enable & ZCompressEnable I switched to a much safer adapter detection mechanism for Win9x/ME users. If your card is installed properly then this routine will DEFINITELY find your card. (It queries the driver itself for the registry key) But this has (temporarily) disabled multi adapter support modified largefont settings new program icon overclocking should work with 27.xx drivers. bugfix at twinview disabled for 27.xx drivers fixed added possibility to change TextureLevelOfDetail in OpenGL added hotfix to enable negative LOD settings for >23.xx D3D detonators (W9x) There are of course a lot more fixes and updates but the list is too long to note.[/quote:21163fc717] _________________ [url=http://www.anandtech.com/mysystemrig.html?rigid=15519]My System[/url] | [url=http://service.madonion.com/compare?2k1=3420400]3Dmark2001SE[/url] [i:21163fc717][b:21163fc717]User formerly known as GeForce Mike[/i:21163fc717][/b:21163fc717] [ Dit bericht is bewerkt door: Red Dragon op 2002-05-11 14:10 ]
Link naar reactie

Gearchiveerd

Dit topic is nu gearchiveerd en gesloten voor verdere reacties.

• Populaire leden

Er is nog niemand die deze week reputatie heeft ontvangen.

• Leden

Geen leden om te tonen

• Nieuwe aanmaken...