Ga naar inhoud

****geld Verdienen Via Internet****

Aanbevolen berichten

Make Money With Paypal Proven On Oprah and 20/20\r\n PROVEN by OPRAH SHOW, MAKING MONEY USING PAYPAL…\r\n\r\n SPEND $6 AND MAKE THOUSANDS…\r\n\r\n Spend $6 to Make Thousands - Proven By Oprah & 20/20\r\n Its true, you can turn $6.00 over $36,000 in about one month using Paypal!\r\n Proven to work by OPRAH, DATELINE & 20/20!\r\n There are thousands of people out there, regular people, like you\r\nand me, searching for a way to make money legally and easy, well here\r\nis a way you can do that. Please give this letter a chance, everything\r\non it is true and it can help you get that kind of money you dreamed\r\nof. And you are only investing $6.00!!!\r\n When I read this I thought I figured at least 6 people would\r\nrespond out of the millions of people that use the internet. And Wow!!\r\nin 4 days I Made back my $6 and paypal account is growing even while I\r\nsleep. You should give it a try too! You have nothing to lose, and\r\nthousands to gain!\r\n You have most likely seen or heard about this project on TV\r\nprograms such as 20/20 and Oprah, or you may have read about it in the\r\nWall Street Journal. If not, here it is below - revealed to you in\r\nstep-by-step detail. This program is by no means new. It has been in\r\nexistence in many forms for at least a decade. But in the early days,\r\nit required a lot more time and effort, as well as an investment of a\r\nfew hundred dollars .\r\n However thanks to PayPal and the Internet, the investment is now\r\nvirtually ZERO! And what\'s more, the entire process is FASTER, EASIER,\r\nand MORE LUCRATIVE than it has EVER been!\r\n Below is the email sent to me:\r\n How to Turn $6 into $36,000 in 30 Days with PayPal\r\n I WAS SHOCKED WHEN I SAW HOW MUCH MONEY CAME FLOODING INTO MY\r\nPAYPAL ACCOUNT I turned $6 into $34,706 within the first 30 days of\r\noperating the business plan that I am about to reveal to you free of\r\ncharge. If you decide to take action on the following instructions, I\r\nwill GUARANTEE that you will enjoy a similar return!\r\n The only things you will need are:\r\n - An email address.\r\n - A Business PayPal account with at least $6 deposited in it.\r\n(It\'s free to sign up for PayPal)\r\n - And just 15 to 30 minutes of your time. (The more time you put\r\ninto it, the more you\'ll see in return)\r\n This program takes just half an hour to set up .After that, there\r\nis absolutely no work whatsoever to do on your part. You have\r\nabsolutely NOTHING to lose, and there is NO LIMIT to the amount of\r\nincome you can generate from this one single business program.\r\n Let\'s get started, just follow the instructions exactly as set out\r\nbelow and then prepare yourself for a HUGE influx of cash over the\r\nnext 30 days! Here\'s what you need to do. . .\r\n REQUIREMENTS:\r\n #1) an email address\r\n #2) a Premier or Business PayPal account (free to open)\r\n Now follow the steps: 1-4\r\n STEP #1 - Setting up your FREE PayPal Account (If you already have\r\nan account, just move on to Step 2)\r\n It\'s extremely safe and very easy to set up a FREE PayPal account!\r\nCopy and paste this to the address bar [url]https://www.paypal.com[/url] (notice\r\nthe secure \"https\" within the link) - PayPal is used by thousands of\r\ncompanies, including eBay to accept credit cards and other forms of\r\npayment.\r\n Be sure to sign up for a free PREMIER or BUSINESS account (and not\r\njust a PERSONAL account ) otherwise you won\'t be able to receive\r\ncredit card payments from other people. To do this, just sign up for a\r\nnormal account and on your account page, upgrade to Premier or\r\nBusiness.\r\n When the time comes, in order to transfer your earnings into your\r\nbank account, you\'ll need to confirm your PayPal account. Confirming a\r\n[url]www.paypal.com[/url] account simply means (1) PayPal will first ask you to\r\nconfirm the email you used to sign up your PayPal account by sending\r\nyou an email with a link for you to click to that email. As soon as\r\nyou click that link your email is confirmed (and you can start\r\nreceiving payments). (2) PayPal will then make two small deposits into\r\nyour bank account if you set up your PayPal account with a checking or\r\nsavings bank account. Or PayPal will make two small deposits to your\r\ncredit card if you set up your PayPal account with your credit card.\r\nThen after a few days (it takes up to a few days for these deposits to\r\nappear in your bank account or on your credit card statement), you go\r\nback to the [url]www.paypal.com[/url] website and sign in. Then you click where\r\nit says this account is not yet confirmed. A screen will pop up that\r\ngives you 2 boxes to fill in. You then enter the numbers of the 2\r\nsmall deposit amounts (two separate 2 digit numbers) that were\r\ndeposited to your bank account or credit card. Now you have a working\r\nand confirmed PayPal account and can receive payments. You can even\r\nstart posting the moment your email is confirmed. Payments will still\r\nappear in your PayPal account even while your bank account is being\r\nconfirmed.\r\n STEP #2 - Sending PayPal money \"It is an undeniable law of the\r\nuniverse that we must first give in order to receive.\"\r\n Now all you have to do is send $1.00 by way of PayPal to each of\r\nthe six email addresses listed below.\r\n After setting up your free Paypal account, confirming or verifying\r\nit AND putting (six Dollars) $6.00 into your Paypal Account use the\r\nAccount tab on Paypal to send $1.00 to each of the Names on the List.\r\nThen remove the top one (#1) and place your e-mail in the #6 spot on\r\nthe list of names #1-#6. Remember your name becomes #6.\r\n ***Make sure the subject of the payment says... *PLEASE PUT ME ON\r\nYOUR EMAIL LIST* ***\r\n (this keeps the program 100% legal.. so please don\'t forget!)\r\n\r\n #1) [email]sarah@crproperties.com[/email]\r\n #2) [email]yelljeeper@yahoo.com[/email]\r\n #3) [email]m.mennens@gmail.com[/email]\r\n #4) [email]ozanzone@hotmail.com[/email]\r\n #5) [email]uasoccerbabe@gmail.com[/email]\r\n #6) [email]ebookshop.douwe@gmail.com[/email]\r\n\r\n Remember, all of this is ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! You are creating a\r\nservice! A Business... An Email List Service Business.\r\n If you have any doubts, please refer to Title 18 Sec. 1302 & 1241\r\nof the United States Postal laws.\r\n STEP #3 - Adding Your Email Address\r\n After you send your six $1.00 payments, it\'s your turn to add your\r\nemail address to the list!\r\n Take the #1) email off the list that you see above, move the other\r\naddresses up one (6 becomes 5 & 5 becomes 4, etc) then put YOUR email\r\naddress (the one used in your PayPal account ) as #6) on the list.\r\n ** MAKE SURE THE EMAIL YOU SUPPLY IS EXACTLY AS IT APPEARS IN YOUR\r\nPAYPAL ACCOUNT .**\r\n STEP #4 - Copy Message to 200 Newsgroups, message boards, etc\r\n...... or you can start sending this letter to as many e-mails you\r\nencounter.\r\n The Pure Joy of Receiving PayPal Money!\r\n You are now ready to post your copy of this message, to at least\r\n200 newsgroups, message boards, etc. (I think there are close to\r\n32,000 groups).\r\n All you need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more\r\nmoney you make - as well as everyone else on the list! In this\r\nsituation your job is to let as many people see this letter as\r\npossible. So they will make you and me rich!!!! You can even start\r\nposting the moment your email is confirmed. Payments will still appear\r\nin your PayPal account even while your bank account is being\r\nconfirmed.\r\n HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS & MESSAGE BOARDS\r\n Step #1) You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your\r\nown posting. Simply put your CURSOR at the beginning of this letter\r\nand drag your CURSOR to the bottom of this document, and select \'copy\'\r\nfrom the edit menu. This will copy the entire letter into your\r\ncomputer\'s temporary memory.\r\n Step #2) Open a blank \'Notepad\' file and place your cursor at the\r\ntop of the blank page. From the \'Edit\' menu select \'Paste\'. This will\r\npaste a copy of the letter into notepad so that you can add your email\r\nto the list. Or copy to a Word Document and place in the your e-mail.\r\n Step #3) Save your new Word or Notepad file as a .txt file. If you\r\nwant to do your postings in different sittings, you\'ll always have\r\nthis file to go back to.\r\n Step #4) Use Netscape or Internet Explorer and try searching for\r\nvarious newsgroups, on-line forums, message boards, bulletin boards,\r\nchat sites, discussions, discussion groups, online communities, etc.\r\nEXAMPLE: go to any search engine like yahoo.com, google.com,\r\naltavista.com, excite.com - then search with subjects like millionaire\r\nmessage board or money making message board or opportunity message\r\nboard or money making discussions or business bulletin board or money\r\nmaking forum etc. You will find thousands & thousands of message\r\nboards. Click them one by one then you will find the option to post a\r\nnew message.\r\n Step #5) Visit these message boards and post this article as a new\r\nmessage by highlighting the text of this letter and selecting \"Select\r\nAll\" the go the message board and \'Paste\' from the \'Edit\' menu. Fill\r\nin the Subject, this will be the header that everyone sees as they\r\nscroll thru the list of postings in a particular group, click the post\r\nmessage button. You\'re done with your first one!\r\n Congratulations! THAT\'S IT!! All you have to do is jump to\r\ndifferent newsgroups and post away. After you get the hang of it, it\r\nwill take about 30 seconds for each newsgroup!\r\n REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS AND/OR MESSAGE BOARDS YOU POST IN,\r\nTHE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE !! BUT YOU HAVE TO TRY TO POST A MINIMUM\r\nOF 200**\r\n That\'s it! You will begin receiving money within days!\r\n Explanation of why it works so well:\r\n The thing to remember is, thousands of people all over the world\r\nare joining the internet and reading these articles everyday, JUST\r\nLIKE YOU are now!!
Link naar reactie

Om een reactie te plaatsen, moet je eerst inloggen

Gast
Reageer op dit topic

×   Geplakt als verrijkte tekst.   Herstel opmaak

Er zijn maximaal 75 emoji toegestaan.

×   Je link werd automatisch ingevoegd.   Tonen als normale link

×   Je vorige inhoud werd hersteld.   Leeg de tekstverwerker

×   Je kunt afbeeldingen niet direct plakken. Upload of voeg afbeeldingen vanaf een URL in

• Populaire leden

Er is nog niemand die deze week reputatie heeft ontvangen.

• Leden

Geen leden om te tonen

• Nieuwe aanmaken...