Ga naar inhoud

Aanbevolen berichten

Ben in het bezit gekomen van een sony HDR HC5. De bestanden worden alleen gelezen door sony picture motion browser. Bestanden worden opgeslagen in .m2t. Hoe krijg ik deze in windows movie maker om er wat leuks van te maken of moet ik er een special programma voor kopen? Jullie antwoorden zijn zeer welkom. Hasulby
Link naar reactie
  • 4 weken later...
Hallo, \r\nEven een google gedaan voor je, je kan de .m2t ( raw mpeg ) converteren naar .avs.\r\nLees onderstaande komt van een engelstalig forum.\r\nVeel suc6\r\n\r\n\r\nJust a note wanted to share...\r\n\r\nEver since I purchased my Sony Hdr-Hc1 and Hdr-Fx1 cameras, I\'ve have to cope with mpeg transport stream files (m2t) and software that can\'t read them, or forces them into some other proprietory lossy encoding.\r\n\r\nI prefer to convert everything I shoot into a speedy, lossless encoding for prefiltering and editting, usually HuffYuv or Lagarith. Uses up a lot of disk space, but just temporarily. (I use a different encoding for archiving.) Searches on the internet yeilded lots of convoluted methods for transcoding m2t files. The best method I have found so far for converting m2t files into avi files is to simply use the latest version of AviSynth coupled with software that works with AviSynth\'s avs files, such as VirtualDub.\r\n\r\nIn short, first I use HdvSplit to capture the m2t files from my camera. (HdvSplit conveniently splits the tape into files by scene). Then I create simple Avs files such as \"HomeMovieClip01.avs\" containing the following single line:\r\n\r\nDirectShowSource(\"HomeMovieClip01.m2t\")\r\n\r\nAnd viola, I can the open AviSynth file I created \"HomeMovieClip01.avs\" in VirtualDub and filter/transcode it however I wish.\r\n\r\nFurthermore, for conversion of the YUV in Hdv to RGB (if desired), an additional line should be added to the AviSynth script.\r\n\r\nDirectShowSource(\"HomeMovieClip01.m2t\")\r\nConvertToRGB(matrix=\"rec709\")\r\n\r\nThe \"rec709\" causes the proper handling of the Luma/Chroma encoding used in Hdv, which is a different encoding than the one that was used in older, standard definition video (\"rec601\").\r\n\r\nAnd finally, if your source is interlaced, that should be mentioned as well, otherwise the chroma will bleed between fields during the conversion from chroma subsampled YV12 to RGB.\r\n\r\nConvertToRGB(matrix=\"rec709\", interlaced=true)\r\n\r\nI hope other find this useful!\r\n\r\nI think that links to AviSynth, HdvSplit and VirtualDub can all be found on [url]www.videohelp.com[/url].
Link naar reactie

Om een reactie te plaatsen, moet je eerst inloggen

Gast
Reageer op dit topic

×   Geplakt als verrijkte tekst.   Herstel opmaak

Er zijn maximaal 75 emoji toegestaan.

×   Je link werd automatisch ingevoegd.   Tonen als normale link

×   Je vorige inhoud werd hersteld.   Leeg de tekstverwerker

×   Je kunt afbeeldingen niet direct plakken. Upload of voeg afbeeldingen vanaf een URL in

• Populaire leden

Er is nog niemand die deze week reputatie heeft ontvangen.

• Leden

Geen leden om te tonen

• Nieuwe aanmaken...