Ga naar inhoud

What does a nerd look like?

Aanbevolen berichten

• 3 weken later...
Oh, it's your thread. You can say it any way you like it. But it's no English. It's Dutch with English wording. No reason to be ashamed, that's what most Dutch do. They hardly ever develop a good "feeling" for English. Just to be sure, I asked some native English speakers. They couldn't make heads or tails of it. It just doesn't mean anything. You have two options. Most common would be: "What does a nerd look like?". And if you want: "How does a nerd look?".
Link naar reactie
Maybe your right, I'll change the title of the thread, but my English isn't very bad and so is my feeling for the English language. I've an aunt in India you see ans see doesn't speak Dutch, just English and here native language so if she's here (and that's quite often) all conversations are spoken in English and I don't have any problem with that. So sadly I made an unhappy mistake at the time I wrote the starting post, but don't think my whole English knowledge is that kind of crap. I think really it's quite good, I'm just sixteen you know. ;)
Link naar reactie
Ach, het maakt me niet zoveel uit hoor. Krijg er alleen een beetje kromme tenen van. Heb er een tijd niks van gezegd, maar het blijft toch kriebelen. Zo te zien spreek je een aardig mondje Engels. Spelling zou ik nog wel wat in de gaten houden, daar laat je wat steken vallen. Bijvoorbeeld your/you're. Maar die fout wordt ook door veel Engels sprekenden gemaakt. Net als it's/its, of their/there/they're.
Link naar reactie

Om een reactie te plaatsen, moet je eerst inloggen

Gast
Reageer op dit topic

×   Geplakt als verrijkte tekst.   Herstel opmaak

Er zijn maximaal 75 emoji toegestaan.

×   Je link werd automatisch ingevoegd.   Tonen als normale link

×   Je vorige inhoud werd hersteld.   Leeg de tekstverwerker

×   Je kunt afbeeldingen niet direct plakken. Upload of voeg afbeeldingen vanaf een URL in

• Nieuwe aanmaken...