Ga naar inhoud

Hoe populair is Vim?

anoniem

Aanbevolen berichten

Nou, zelfs het grootste softwarebedrijf ter wereld gebruikt het, blijkens deze mail: [quote:ee9c8d5fc0] es to take action. This is the message I received: > From: George Reilly > Sent: Monday, November 18, 2002 4:38 PM > Subject: Microsoft Vim Users raise $2650 for Ugandan Orphans > > Every Fall, Microsoft challenges its employees to raise money for > charity. Last year's Giving Campaign raised $28.5 million. > > This year, I challenged the Vim users at Microsoft to raise money for > their favorite text editor. Vim is a much improved version of the > classic Unix text editor, vi. It's also charityware. Bram Moolenaar, the > primary author of Vim, requests that satisified users help his favorite > charity, orphans in Kibaale, Uganda, through the International Child > Care Fund in Holland. ICCF has a Canadian affiliate, the Kibaale > Children's Fund. I worked with the KCF and MS@EasyMatch.com to establish > that the KCF was eligible for Microsoft matching dollars. > > Eight Microsoft employees have just contributed US $1,375 to the KCF. > Microsoft will match $1,275 of that, yielding a total of $2,650. > > I'd like to thank everyone for contributing so generously. [/quote:ee9c8d5fc0] Max
Link naar reactie

Om een reactie te plaatsen, moet je eerst inloggen

Gast
Reageer op dit topic

×   Geplakt als verrijkte tekst.   Herstel opmaak

Er zijn maximaal 75 emoji toegestaan.

×   Je link werd automatisch ingevoegd.   Tonen als normale link

×   Je vorige inhoud werd hersteld.   Leeg de tekstverwerker

×   Je kunt afbeeldingen niet direct plakken. Upload of voeg afbeeldingen vanaf een URL in

• Populaire leden

Er is nog niemand die deze week reputatie heeft ontvangen.

• Leden

Geen leden om te tonen

• Nieuwe aanmaken...