Ga naar inhoud

Geen toegang tot bestanden op mijn USB-stick?

anoniem

Aanbevolen berichten

Ik heb een nieuwe laptop en wil graag mijn bestanden van een USB-stick op mijn nieuwe laptop zetten. Echter wanneer ik op het openen van mijn USB-stick klik krijg ik de volgende foutmelding: ''U hebt momenteel geen toegang tot deze map''. Wanneer ik dan op ''doorgaan' druk geeft hij aan dat ik via de tab ''Beveiliging'' de toegang kan regelen. Wanneer ik hierop klik verschijnt er geen tab ''beveiliging'' en kan ik dus niets. Het ligt niet aan de USB-stick want ik heb het nu met meerdere geprobeerd.
Link naar reactie
warning: this makes use of edditing system files. backup your register. open registor editor and go to this key you can make a backup under file and then export HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\ CurrentControlSet\Control \StorageDevicePolicies look for a file named write protection, if the value is 1 change this to 0 if the file does not exist: create a DWORD with a value of 0 (the name) after you have done this restart your pc
Link naar reactie
  • 2 maanden later...
Nice work Allison,I often wonder, like was poneitd out in your last article review, how the heck to keep up on all this technology stuff'. I mean, on one hand there is so much potential in integrating interesting technology applications, yet on the other hand, it's a challenge to keep up on how to use all of the new advancements'. I realize that for some passionate individuals that this is a passion of love, but how then is a really good concept going to get deployed on a large scale.Some states, Alaska included, have done a notable job in making the technology available and have made efforts at incorporating the training necessary to use the equipment, but it has to be sustained.Well you know all that.I enjoyed reading your articles. We could take any one of those and have a great in depth discussion.Thanks,
Link naar reactie

Gearchiveerd

Dit topic is nu gearchiveerd en gesloten voor verdere reacties.

• Populaire leden

Er is nog niemand die deze week reputatie heeft ontvangen.

• Leden

Geen leden om te tonen

• Nieuwe aanmaken...